Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home Life

My home is a riot of fun and activity.  That's right I have pets and they never stay still.
I have two dogs, Buffy (Border Collie) and Willow (Chocolate Lab)














and two cats, Cassandra and Niobe

And they all get along.....I know, I know this is not normal right.  Aren't cats and dogs supposed to fight like um....cats and dogs :)

But they don't, they play wrestle (the dogs have to scrunch down on the ground or roll around on their backs in order for the cats to reach them) and they love playing chasey,  hence the riot and activity.

They are very inquisitive

and get into everything
Which makes life really interesting, you never know what is going to happen next.

Oh and by the way all those photos of ninja kittens are real, Niobe is practising to be one I am sure. You just never know when she will strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment